Support GYSO with Our Community Rewards Program
Anyone can help support GPAC and it all starts at your local Kroger or Superlo Market. All you have to do is link your Kroger Plus Card or Superlo Community Card and let the donating begin!
If you don’t already have a Kroger Plus Card or a Superlo Community Card, just visit your local Kroger or Superlo Market and pick one up.
Kroger Plus Card
- Go to krogercommunityrewards.com.
- If you are a new customer, click “Create an Account” and follow the steps that proceed. If you already have an account, click “Sign In.”
- After you have registered your card or clicked “Sign In”, click “My Account” at the top right hand corner of the page.
- Scroll down to the bottom, find “Community Rewards” and click “Edit.”
- Search for “Germantown Performing Arts Center”, select it, and click “Enroll” (GPAC should appear under Community Rewards in your Account Summary).
- You’re all done, so start shopping!
Superlo Community Card
Your community card is linked through eScrip, which is fundraising made simple. Just go to the website below and follow the steps to register your Superlo Community Card.
- Enter in your personal information and click “Continue.”
- Under “Select Schools or Nonprofits”, search for Germantown Performing Arts Center, select it, and click “Continue.”
- Select “Superlo Foods” as your card, enter your 12-digit card number, and click “Continue.”
- Review your information, click “Sign Up”, and start shopping!
With this you can dine and help donate up to 5% on your entire bill!
- All you have to do is register your debit/credit card when signing up your Community Card.
- You can find all participating restaurants at www.escrip.rewardsnetwork.com.
Thank you for supporting GPAC!